Our Bookish Christmas Wish List 2015

4:41 PM

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've last blogged. It's been a crazy term for me, I'll tell you guys all about it in a separate post, but for now, I'm checking in to let you guys know about my Christmas wish list for this year! :) There's only 3 days left til Christmas and I'm excited! Are you?

So here is my bookish wishlist, and although I'm surely not getting any of these, it's great to daydream sometimes, right?

1. Kincso Nagy's Harry Potter design concept
This designer created a design concept for Harry Potter books, which includes glow in the dark covers and pop up illustrations inside. Isn't it beautiful?! I would totally buy these books if they were actually created!









2. Fangirl - Exclusive Collector's Edition
Ahhh aren't they pretty??? I already have a copy of the original edition of Fangirl but I would love to own any of these exclusive collector's editions! I especially love the pink one!


3. Bookish AF laptop sleeves
These are really nice and I would actually find some good use to them since I'm constantly bringing my laptop with me everywhere I go and I'm kinda bored of the laptop sleeves I have right now. If you'd like to order one, you can check it out here

4. Just Read  drawstring bag
This elegant and floral drawstring bag is exactly the kind of bag I can imagine myself using! I can actually already visualize myself using it lol. If you'd like one for yourself, you can check it out here.

Here are Beryl and Audrey's Bookish Christmas Wishlist! 
1. Personalized Planner
A lot of people know of Audrey's excessive love for planners. She uses them until they're full and bursting with words. For 2016, both Beryl and Audrey want pretty planners. It's a lot more motivating to become productive if you're writing something that you like looking at as well. Plus, planners are very useful and practical, and since people use them everyday, why not invest in a good one? If you are also interested, you can purchase one here. This planner can be personalized, not only through the writing of the name on the cover, but also through the format of the pages inside. We personally think it's perfect.

2. Book Lover Bracelet
We stumbled upon this bracelet, and we just thought that it gave off a very cute, lovely vibe. It's exactly the type of accessory that we can imagine just looking at all day. The three colors here could also be for the three of us! One for Kimi, one for Beryl, and one for Audrey. lol. If you're also interested, you can purchase one here.

 3.Paper Scented Candle
We have a certain love for the smell of books, whether new or old. There's something about cracking open the pages of a new book, or about reliving a story by reading an old book. The smell of the pages will just hit you, and there will be a certain type of excitement or nostalgia. With that having been said, what could possibly be better than a candle with an 'old book' scent? If you're also interested, you can purchase one here.

4. Brass Bar Pendant
Here's another beautiful accessory! This necklace which was designed with inspiration from an Oscar Wide quote is perfect for book lovers out there. The design of the necklace is also very dainty and elegant. Its 'bookishness' is also very subtle, not in-your-face which we think is fantastic. If you're also interested, you can purchase one here.


There you go! These are our bookish Christmas wishlist! What do you want this Christmas? Leave a comment down below! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I hope you receive all the books and other items on your list this year!! Happy reading to you in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

      Delete
  2. Your new header is beautiful! And I love all of the things in your wishlist. They look so cute, especially those Harry Potter books. Merry Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Gail! :)
      Merry Christmas to you too! <3

      Delete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide