Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Boyfriends

9:15 PM


Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Jamie of Two Chicks on Books, Mindy of Magical Urban FantasyReads, Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Readerand Rachel from Reading YA RocksIt's a yearly event where bloggers participate and make lists about top 10 things in relation to books. 

Today's topic is Best Book Boyfriends of 2014!

1. Ben from Aspen by Rebekah Crane

2. Trevor & Connor from Split Second by Kasie West

3. Josh Wasserstein from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins 

4. Peter from To All the Boys I've Loved Before Jenny Han

5. Zeke from The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa

6.  Jason Brody from Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross

7. Noel from Midnights by Rainbow Rowell in My True Love Gave to Me

8.  Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson

9. Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

10.  Dante from Talon by Julie Kagawa

Merry Christmas!! We hope you liked this post! Who are your book boyfriends this 2014? Leave a comment! :)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my God! Trevor! Josh! Zeke! It's too bad I couldn't add them all to my list!
    I love yours!
    Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by!
    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh lots in common! Josh, Jason Brody, and Peter! I forgot about Zeke and was going to add him to my list!

    Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only know Ridge. It's time I should rectify that ghastly mistake. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, I haven't read any of these, but Split Second has been one I've been eyeing. May be a read for 2015. :) Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide