Interviewing Chiara Garcia: Week 10

8:47 PM

Hi guys! I know this is super delayed, so I'm really sorry. Again, we were all very busy. But, why don't we just meet this week's featured blogger! This is also the 10th and last blogger who we interviewed. Hope you enjoy her answers and get to know her! 

1. Share your favorite joke or chat-up line.

I'm really bad with jokes, quite honestly! And when I do try to share some, it'll be a miracle if it actually sounds funny haha! 

2. Most embarrassing moment?

I have poor memory, and I don't really hold on to bad memories too much, so I really don't remember. But once in a while I do trip and fall and get my undies flashed in front of a couple people. I'm pretty clumsy.

3. Zodiac sign?

I'm a virgo!

4. Most daring thing you've ever done?

Dropping out of college, definitely.

5. If you were about to be dropped in a pit of lava, what would you
choose as your last words?

Nothing too fancy. Maybe I'll just go, 'Goodbye beautiful world!'

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Phineas and Ferb forever!

7. When you were a kid, what was the thing that was understood by
everyone but misinterpreted by you? (Example: ______ used to wonder
why people said that there was 0% interest. She means why would anyone
buy it if it wasn't even the slightest bit interesting?)

I have really poor memory as I've mentioned above so I don't remember any, sadly. 

8. Who is your favorite blogger?

Is it weird to say I have none? I'm barely updated with music, movies or anything else really so it'll be almost impossible for me to keep up with blogs all the more!

9. Future plans?

To travel the world and document as much beauty as I can.

10. Animal that you would own as a pet? (Birds, cats, dogs, fishes,
bunnies, and guinea pigs not allowed)

A tiger! It's always been my dream.

11. Do you believe ants are nutritious?

Nope, but I do think they're cute. And annoying all at the same time haha!

12. Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars.

13. Favorite superhero?

My dad, always.

14. Favorite super villain?

How can anyone even have a favorite villain? (I'm just saying this because nothing's popping out of my mind!)

15. Name one thing you love about yourself?

That I love life. I think that makes everything so much easier for me.

16. TBH...

I feel really unhealthy nowadays just endlessly eating and snacking away 24/7.

17. What is your favorite shirt/dress/pants/jacket/hoodie/any piece of
clothing? Attach a picture.


I don't have a photo, but I love this romper that I got on sale from Target in Aussie. So comfortable and equally pretty!

18. Word that best describes you?

Passionate, for now, and I hope forever.

19. Favorite app?

I love VSCOcam!

20. What food do you crave right now? Attach a picture.

The one and only!


21. What's the thing you can't live without?

My journal.

22. What's your happy place?

It's always just a battle between the comforts of my room or the adventures I enjoy from the great unknown.

23. You just murdered someone. How would you dispose of their body?
(Examples: throw it in the ocean, bury it, dissolve it Breaking Bad
style) We're just curious, promise. :)

This is a little bit freaky, but I think I'd go for the throwing them into the ocean. Easy, instant solution!

24. Attach a selfie!

This is the closest I can get to a selfie right now. A photo from a few weeks ago in New Zealand.


25. Links on where to find you?

My online journal: www.thegypsysoul.com
My online portfolio: www.chiaragarcia.com

Check out and follow all of her links! :) 

If any of you have suggestions for future blog posts, let us know in the comments! Thank you so much for supporting this little feature! Byee! xx 
-Beryl 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide