Interviewing Deadly Darlings: Week 5

10:11 PM

Week five's featured blogger is Aimee a.k.a Deadly Darlings! You know the drill, we interview different bloggers and we feature them in our blog every week. 

Get to know Aimee, an awesome book blogger who's almost just the same age with me. Hahaha. 
1. Share you favorite joke or chat-up line. "When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think its cute. I just think it's crazy how many people bring knives on a date."

2. Most embarrassing moment? LOL. There are so many. Well, something book related... When I attended the Mafi/Riggs/Rossi signing, I carried 7 books on stage and dropped them! It was embarrassing since there were hundreds of people watching the signing.

3. Zodiac sign? Leo. :)

4. Most daring thing you've ever done? Tricked and messed with my teachers even if it wasn't April 1st, lol.

5. If you were about to be dropped in a pit of lava, what would you choose as your last words? I would bring my phone out, look for wi-fi and tweet something like "#dying #literally."

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Winnie the Pooh!

7. When you were a kid, what was the thing that was understood by everyone but misinterpreted by you? Why women have periods. Basically I thought my mom was dying when I saw a patch of blood on her shorts.

8. Who is your favorite blogger? Tough question. I don't have a favorite, since all bloggers have different styles, personalities and topics. It all depends, really.

9. Future plans? Get a job. Get rich. Buy all the books.

10. Animal that you would own as a pet? All the pets we've ever had always end up dead. (We've had 2 frogs, 1 hamster and a lot of fish.)

11. Do you believe ants are nutritious? Um, well. No?

12. Star Wars or Star Trek? I've never watched either, but I like Yoda and Darth Vader, so Star Wars, I guess.

13. Favorite superhero? Iron Man. Tony Stark has sass.

14. Favorite super villain? Poison Ivy or the Joker.

15. Name one thing you love about yourself? If we're being honest, my voice is one of the only things I love about myself. I love public speaking and the likes, so my voice is definitely something I love.

16. TBH... I like marshmallows. So if you see me, feed me.

17. What is you favorite shirt/dress/pants/jacket/hoodie/any piece of clothing? Although I've never worn one, I love this:

18. Word that best describes you? Bipolar.

19. Favorite app? Depends on the phone, haha! Maybe Twitter.

20. What food do you crave right now?

21. What's the thing you can't live without? Oxygen.

22. What's your happy place? Anywhere that isn't over 20 degrees Celsius. Or anywhere with air conditioning.

23. You just murdered someone. How would you dispose of their body? I'd hide it under someone's car.

24. Attach a selfie!


Follow follow and follow! Hope you enjoyed this week's featured blogger and stay tuned next week!!! 

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! <3 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hah! My face is huge. :P Thanks so much for featuring me, Beryl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do these posts! Always interesting to read facts about other bloggers!

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide