Random Saturdays: People I Want To Be

8:27 PM

Get to know the Geeky Chiquitas every Saturday through Random Saturdays! This week's topic is who we want to be for a day. If you wanna know who we want to be for a day, then continue reading! 


Audrey





If I were to be someone else for a day, I would be Audrey Hepburn. Why? Well, first, I wouldn't have to get all confused about my name like if someone was gonna call me Audrey, I'd respond cos I'm Audrey even though I'm not that Audrey. Second, she's like really pretty and everything. I also feel like she's super awesome though I can't be sure because, well, she's dead. I don't wanna be dead though or old for that matter so I'll want to be her when she was young (does this make me a bad person?) Also, people still remember her until now and it would fell really great to still be known by people until now. So, I chose Audrey Hepburn. Yeah. 

 "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!"

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."Beryl

Honestly, I can't think of anyone who I want to be for a day. I'm pretty happy with myself (haha), but  I think the closest would be Ariana Grande. I have been a fan of Ariana for years now and I still love her. I love all of her songs, the way she performs, her fashion sense and everything else. I may want to experience being her for a day. I want to know how it feels like being your role model. I mean who doesn't right? Kimi
If I could switch places with anyone, my top of the head answer would be Harry Styles. Before anything, let me just say that I like One Direction and all they're okay but I am NOT a Directioner. However, Harry was the first person who came to mind when I thought of who I wanted to switch lives with. I have a couple of reasons why: 1. It'd be interesting to be a boy for a day. 2. I want to be good in music and shiz at least for just one day. 3. Harry has te greatest hair ever and I'd kill to have awesome hair even just for that day. 
If you were given a chance to switch places with anyone for a day, who would it be? Leave a comment! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide