Interviewing Divergent Gryffindor: Week 1

3:02 PM

We recently asked a couple of bloggers to answer a few interview questions. Every week, we will be posting the response of various bloggers, and by various we mean book/fashion/food/beauty bloggers. We really had fun doing this and we were able to talk to some bloggers, and became blogger friends too. This week's featured blogger is known as Divergent Gryffindor! Get to know more about her by reading her answers with our questions. We really enjoyed reading her answers, and we hope you do too! :) 

1. Share your favorite joke or chat-up line.

I can't remember anything funny right now! I'm a pretty boring person, sorry.

2. Most embarrassing moment?
I can't think of the most embarrassing moment, but here's a book-related thing. I was waiting while Melissa de la Cruz was signing my copy of Blue Bloods, when she asked me if I have read the book yet. I was on an internal battle because I didn't want to admit that I haven't read any of her books yet, but what if she asks me about it? So then I decided to tell the truth. I asked her to sign my friend's book too, and she asked me if I knew who their favorite characters were, and I just shook my head no! I actually didn't know any of the characters! I just brought Blue Bloods because I didn't want to miss the opporunity, and also, because there were two other authors in the event. I was so embarrassed, I wish I read the first book before meeting her!

3. Zodiac sign?

Saguittarius. :)

4. Most daring thing you've ever done?
Zip-lining! Yeah, it's lame, I know. I'm a pretty boring person. :P

5. If you were about to be dropped in a pit of lava, what would you
choose as your last words?
I can't think of anything now. 

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?

My favorite cartoon is Phineas from Phineas and Ferb! Even at 17, I still watch that cartoon. HAHA!

7. When you were a kid, what was the thing that was understood by
everyone but misinterpreted by you? (Example: ______ used to wonder
why people said that there was 0% interest. She means why would anyone
buy it if it wasn't even the slightest bit interesting?)

I can't remember anything like that! :O

8. Who is your favorite blogger?
I don't really have a favorite blogger, but I have bloggers I look up to.

9. Future plans?
Save the world! Just kidding! It's actually always been a dream of mine to help an orphanage. I don't know why, I just thought of it back when I was still a kid! :)

10. Animal that you would own as a pet? (Birds, cats, dogs, fishes,
bunnies, and guinea pigs not allowed)
Dolphins! Aren't they just cute?

11. Do you believe ants are nutritious?
Uh, no. I'm scared of ants, actually, when there are a lot of them at once. *shivers*

12. Star Wars or Star Trek?
None? I know, I know. How lame am I, right?

13. Favorite superhero?
I don't like super heroes. I don't watch them. I have no childhood, I know! T.T I even fell asleep while watching Avengers. (Don't kill me, please!)

14. Favorite super villain?
Same answer as above.

15. Name one thing you love about yourself?
I love that I love reading! Teehee. :3

16. TBH…
I don't know why I'm still blogging. It's not that I don't love it, because I really do. It's just that I tend to get tired and quit things easily, but it's different with blogging.

17. What is your favorite shirt/dress/pants/jacket/hoodie/any piece of
clothing? Attach a picture.


I love the shirt because I love nautical stuff, and I love the shoes because it goes with anything! :D
(Same pic as my 'selfie')

18. Word that best describes you?
CRAZY.

19. Favorite app?
Kindle, no question! :D I get easily bored with games, that's why the answer would change everytime, so I chose a non-gaming app.

20. What food do you crave right now? Attach a picture

 
 I LOVE FOOD!! <3

21. What's the thing you can't live without?

Internet. I can't imagine a world without internet, even though we didn't have internet back when I was younger. But now that I've gotten used to it, I can't live without it. Besides, how would I be able to blog without the internet?

22. What's your happy place?

My quiet room, where I can be alone to read or catch up on TV series. :D

23. You just murdered someone. How would you dispose of their body?
(Examples: throw it in the ocean, bury it, dissolve it Breaking Bad
style) We're just curious, promise. :)

I'll throw the body into the ocean, so it can't be found. Also, because I'm not that original. Hart, hart. :))

24. Attach a selfie!


I know it's not exactly a 'selfie'. But hey, at least I'm alone in the picture! Sorry, I only have few pictures alone wherein I look like a normal human being. HAHA! :))

25. Links on where to find you?
 
http://www.divergentgryffondor.blogspot.com
www.divergentgryffindor1.tumblr.com 
www.twitter.com/divergentgryffi
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10140696-divergent-gryffindor

Make sure to follow her links, and don't forget to stay tuned for next week's featured blogger. Leave a comment about what you think, and a link of your own blog if you have one, so we can visit or follow them! 
Byeeeee! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. HOW CAN YOU FALL ASLEEP WATCHING AVENGERS? D; Lol, the pictures aren't showing up for me, so I can't see the "selfie." :( Haha, awesome interview anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA, ask my brain. People always get the same reaction when I tell them that. :)) I was only forced to watch the movie!

      Delete
  2. Ha LOVE this!!! Some of her answers had me cracking up!

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide