Feature Follow Friday: Author We've Met

9:01 PM

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!


So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

who are the authors you've met?

Kimi

I've only met one author in my whole life (I know I'm that lame). But the author I did meet was Gayle Forman, one of my favorite authors in the world! I met her from a book signing event last February, and it was honestly one of the best experiences I've ever had. It was my first time to go to a signing and my first time to meet an author as well. She was awesome and fun and so hyper the whole time and I was so giddy when I finally met her!
Read about my Gayle a Forman adventure here: http://geekychiquitas.blogspot.com/2014/01/bookscapades-gayle-forman-book-signing.html
 

Audrey

I have never met an author before. I feel deprived. There are, like, a million authors that I want to meet and take pictures with but not a single one of them have graced me with their presence. Anyway, for this post, I will be telling you about one author that I wan to meet. I want to meet Rainbow Rowell. I think that she would be a great author to meet. I also love all her books. She's a great writer. I really hope I do meet her one day, though that probably won't happen.

  



 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OOoh nice! Glad to see I am not the only one answering this question this week!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!
    Followed you on GFC and all on G+
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.
    I'm a new Networked Blogs follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide