Random Saturdays: Things We Hate

10:25 PM



We decided that every Saturday, we will be sharing personal stuff about the ladies behind Geeky Chiquitas! :) For our second post, we decided to tell you guys about the things that we hate. It could be something that a person does, it could be a sound, a feeling, a smell, a word, and basically anything else. Enjoy!



1. I hate the sound of nails scratching cloth. Like when someone scratches a pillowcase or bedsheet and I'm close enough to hear the sound. I really hate that.

2. I hate mashed potatoes. I don't know why. Maybe  it's the texture or something I really don't know.

3. I hate it when people touch my hair. I feel like my hair's just gonna fall off or something so I get really mad when people touch my hair. I can't stand it.

 

1. I hate the sound when a spoon or a fork scratches a plate. The accidental thing someone does when they're trying to separate their food and make it smaller then suddenly the fork or spoon slides across the plate. That sound. I hate that. Just no.

2. I hate ketchup and oranges which you probably already know with the number of times that I've said but I just had to say it again.

3. I hate it when people borrow my stuff without asking, especially if I haven't even used it before that person. I seriously super hate that and it leaves me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

  

1. I hate it when people walk out of a room, but forget to close the door. How hard is it to close the door when you go out?

2. I hate it worms. Once, it fell on my camera and I screamed so hard I almost cried. I especially hate it when the worm has hair. Eek, it's giving me the shivers.

3. I hate it when plans get cancelled. It just sucks so bad when I look forward so much to something, and it ends up getting cancelled. 

What do you hate? Leave a comment!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hate the door thing too, Kimi. But mashed potatoes are made of awesome!

    Ivana @ BookishTeens

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I seriously hate the door thing too, Kimi!!! And hairy worms? ICK!

    Beryl, MASHED POTATOES ARE THE BOMB!!!!

    Audrey, the fork scrapping across a plate...ugh! I'm cringing just thinking about that awful noise!!!

    <3 you all! Hope you have a fab week!!!!!! :)

    -BECCA

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide