Random Saturdays: Embarrassing Moments (Beryl and Audrey)

2:24 PM

Random Saturdays is a weekly post that we make here at Geeky Chiquitas. We write about ourselves so that our readers can get to know more about us. This week, only Beryl and Audrey will be sharing facts about themselves since Kimi is out of the country. She abandoned us!!! Anyway, our post for this week will be about our embarrassing moments. Not necessarily the most embarrassing but embarrassing nonetheless.

Beryl

1. This happened just two days ago when I went swimming with my other cousins. After we went swimming, of course we'd have to shower. Since there was only one shower stall in the ladies room and it was occupied by one of the cousins while nobody was in the boys' CR, I decided to shower in the men's room. There was only one guy swimming in the pool that day and I didn't think that he would finish swimming that fast so I went to shower in the men's room. While I was showering, the one and only guy suddenly started saying '"Hey! It's the men's room, get out!" I immediately wrapped myself with a towel then ran out of the bathroom. (LOL)

2. There was this one time when I went to the mall with my cousins and relatives, and we were shopping in the department store. A random lady was looking at herself in the mirror holding a dress.Maybe she wants to try it out. I thought that the lady was actually Kimi, so I held the dress and started insulting it. I suddenly stopped when I realized it wasn't Kimi and the lady just walked out.

3. A few years ago, I was invited to a swimming party of my friend. She also invited some of her cousins, so we were all swimming in one pool. There was this particular kid who was very very hyper and energetic and she was pulling my hair which was in a ponytail. I don't know why, but she hated me. BIG TIME. That time I was wearing a backless swimsuit, and without knowing it the little girl yanked the tie of the top of my swimsuit. It was my friend who noticed it and told me. Wow, swimming must be bad luck for me.

Audrey

1. The dress that I bought for Kimi's debut was blue, sparkly, and strapless. She invited a lot of people including the whole family and a lot of her friends. We have cousins that are very young, like, 3-5 years old at that time. One of the cousins that was still very young became very energetic during Kimi's debut and wanted to play. She started tugging on the bottom of my dress so that I would go with her. Suddenly, she pulled a bit harder and the strapless dress was pulled down. I managed to stop her from pulling down the dress fully amd I also managed to pull up my dress in 0.00000001 seconds so the crisis was mostly averted. Still embarrassing though.

Umm... I can't think of any other embarrassing moment. I actually have quite a lot but my brain isn't functioning correctly so I can't remember any of them. Anyway, that's all for now! What are your embarrassing moments what did you think about ours? Leave a comment!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide