Feature Follow Friday: Reading Habits

10:34 PM



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


GFCbloglovin

This week's question:

How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.

We definitely read more books than before. Even though we have schoolwork, we still find time to read books. We have explored a lot of new genres that we thought we would never have even tried before. One genre that we started to enjoy reading is sci-fi. Basically, because of blogging, we have tried more genres than before. We think that our habits changed because we matured. We have experienced lots of new things that we never tried before, so even our book picks have widened. 

What's your Feature Follow Friday? What did you think about ours? Leave a comment!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yeah, that damn schoolwork! That always got in the way of my reading as well back then (really just some odd years ago, graduated college just 4 years ago)! But in order to stay "sane" at school and all, I had to be reading one of my books a little each day at some point! I mean, it was for the safety of all my other classmates! (So I tell myself!)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Okay...stupid clueless grown-up question. What's a unicorn friend? People who like unicorns? Or is it symbolic? Sorry to embarrass myself here.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, book blogging has definitely changed my reading habits as well. It helped me widen my reading horizons and I'm glad that it did.

    Here's My FF :) New follower via Twitter and Bloglovin :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! Blogging has caused me to read even more than before, too, and I'm branching out into new genres. :)

    Old follower :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, glad that you can still find time even with all the school load. There were a few months that I just totally stopped reading because of the endless deadlines. :(

    Thanks for dropping by and following! I followed you back via bloglovin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow. Following you back via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying new genres recently, too. Since I joined Goodreads, I've been trying more and more new books that I wouldn't have a few years ago. Thanks for visiting and followed you back via bloglovin' =)

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We really appreciate it if you've taken the time to leave a comment. Though it will take some time, we will do our best to reply to each one of you. :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Stalk Us

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kimi has read 3 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide